Box will include :
- 250ml jars of Sensory Colored Pasta (2)
- 150ml jars of Colored Sensory Rice (3)
- Aassorted Pom Poms
- various tools
- Nest Cups
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF SENSORY PLAY...
BUILDS NERVE CONNECTIONS IN THE BRAIN
1. Don’t dismiss sensory experiences as simply play, many parents don’t realize the full learning potential of these activities. Sensory play directly impacts the physical development of your child’s brain! If sensory pathways between neurons are not used frequently it can disappear completely. Sensory play will build these nerve connections in the brain’s pathways, which leads to your child’s ability to complete more complex learning tasks.
2. Benefits of sensory play include development of language, cognitive growth, fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, and social interaction. It aids the child’s development in physical skills such as shaping, splashing, scooping, or molding that may require many different muscles to work together at once.
DEVELOPS AND ENHANCES MEMORY
3. Like most skills, our memory is enhanced through practice. By interacting with different textures, smells your child will benefit from sensory play by learning outcomes.
SENSORY PLAY IS CALMING
4. Kids and babies can often become easily overstimulated, anxious, or frustrated. After sensory play, children are generally calmer. Sensory play is an excellent pre-bedtime activity as well.
HELPS CHILDREN LEARN SENSORY ATTRIBUTES
5. Every time a child touches something cold, wet, sticky, smooth, or of another varying texture, they build upon their previous understanding of which objects have these characteristics.