Learn color mixing with our new kit ..
Inspired by an interactive picture book from the New York Times bestselling “Prince of Preschool” by Herve Tullet’s …
3 primary color playdouh jars (150ml each)
3 mini bottles of paints
1 large bottle of baking soda
3 bottles of colored vinegar
3 bottles of water colors
Brush, small containers for colors
4 sheets of activities
1 book ‘Mix it Up’
Sensory play is so important for children and allows them to learn so much about the world around them in a hands on, fun and interactive way!
1. Sensory play builds nerve connections in your child's brain, which allows them to complete more complex learning tasks.
2. Sensory play supports language development, cognitive growth, motor skills, problem solving skills, and social interaction.
3. Sensory play helps develop and enhance memory.
4. Sensory play is great for calming children who are frustrated due to anxiety.
5. Sensory play helps children learn sensory attributes through hands on experiences.
- Store play dough in air tight jar to keep it fresh for 3+months!
- Items may vary slightly from kit to kit and will not exactly match the pictures
This kit is too fun to pass up on!
Warning: Choking Hazard - small parts. Not intended for kids under the age of 3.
Mix It Up Sensory Box with Book
NON TOXIC - All STEM DOUGH are NONTOXIC
Flour, salt, cream of tartar, food coloring, sugar, palm oil and water
While the ingredients are edible, the dough is just for playing, not eating. (More in the FAQs below)
CONTAINS… Wheat, Corn
DOES NOT CONTAIN… Peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, eggs, soy, or parabens, but it is handmade in a facility that may contain those items so cross contamination is possible.